Tuesday, July 23, 2013

My Backpacking Stuff


I am not the type of backpackers who often risk their own lives. If I go to somewhere dangerous, I will definitely hire a guide. Here I just want to share something I will bring when I am travelling alone.

Weapons
Do not get scared. I am not telling anything about crimes. I think for it is necessary for a backpacker to take something, such as a knife, alone with himself. I have an army knife. If someone wants to rob me, I will show him the knife. If robbers see an army knife, they may think you really want to fight against them. If you only show them a fruit knife, they may think you will not try your best to fight. If they do not think you will try your best, they will try them best.

Food and Water
Although I normally do not stay in the wild, I always prepare food and water, which can support for two days. If the views really appeals to me, I may stay a bit longer, so I need enough food to make me not so hungry.

Cell phone
I have to make sure there is enough power in my cell phone. I think everyone knows why.

Camera
It is indispensable for every backpacker. Record beautiful views, post them on forums and wait for other people’s likes!

Electric torch
I like to go to the top of mountains to see sunrise. It is exiting to climb mountains in dark before the sunrise. So an electric torch is necessary.


No comments:

Post a Comment